Historical Schools of Economics: German and English
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2009. "Comparative historical institutional analysis of German, English and American economics," MPRA Paper 48173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladiir Yefimov, 2015. "Two Diputes of Methods, Three Constructivisms, and Three Liberalisms. Part II," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 72-85.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2010.
"Vers une autre science économique (et donc une autre institution de cette science)
[Toward another economic science (and thus toward another institution of this science)]," MPRA Paper 49119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eyüp Özveren & Utku Havuç & Emrah Karaoğuz, 2012. "From Stages to Varieties of Capitalism: Lessons, Limits and Prospects," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(1), pages 13-36, March.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2009.
"Институциональный Подход В Экономической Науке И К Экономической Науке
[The institutional approach in economics and to economics]," MPRA Paper 48718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2014. "Two disputes of methods, three constructivisms, and three liberalisms," MPRA Paper 56499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHistorical Economics; Historical School; Neoclassicism; German Economics;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2002-11-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2002-11-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:0211002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.