Two Diputes of Methods, Three Constructivisms, and Three Liberalisms. Part II
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grimmer-Solem, Erik, 2003. "The Rise of Historical Economics and Social Reform in Germany 1864-1894," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199260416.
- Ar. Rubinstein., 2008.
"Dilemmas of an Economic Theorist,"
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2004. "Dilemmas of an Economic Theorist," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 661, Econometric Society.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2004. "Dilemmas of An Economic Theorist," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 354, Econometric Society.
- Helge Peukert, 2001. "The Schmoller Renaissance," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 71-116, Spring.
- Keith Tribe, 2002. "Historical Schools of Economics: German and English," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0211002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weintraub, E. Roy, 2001. "Making Economic Knowledge: Reflections on Golinski's Constructivist History of Science," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 277-282, June.
- Karin Knorr Cetina, 1991. "Epistemic Cultures: Forms of Reason in Science," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 105-122, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsMethodenstreit; social constructivism; constructivist epistemology and ontology for economics; constructivist history of economics; economic policy and deliberative democracy; economic philosophy and discourse ethics; communitarian liberalism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2015:i:2:p:72-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Naydenov). General contact details of provider: http://www.economyofregion.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.