Brazil and Mexico's Manufacturing Performance in International Perspective, 1970-1999
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Chevallier & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2001. "La productivité des industries méditerranéennes," Working Papers 2001-16, CEPII research center.
- Michaël Freudenberg & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 1994. "French and German Productivity Levels in Manufacturing: A Comparison Based on the Industry-of-Origin Method," Working Papers 1994-10, CEPII research center.
- Laurence Nayman & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2001. "The French-German Productivity Comparison Revisited : Ten Years after the German Unification," Working Papers 2001-14, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janet Ceglowski & Stephen Golub, 2011. "Does China Still Have a Labor Cost Advantage?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3579, CESifo Group Munich.
- von Furstenberg, George M., 2006.
"Mexico versus Canada: Stability benefits from making common currency with USD?,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 65-78, March.
- George M. von Furstenberg, 2005. "Mexico versus Canada: Stability Benefits from Making Common Currency with USD?," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 10(2), pages 15-37, Summer.
- Murat Ungor, 2017.
"Productivity Growth and Labor Reallocation: Latin America versus East Asia,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 24, pages 25-42, March.
- Murat Ungor, 2016. "Online Appendix to "Productivity Growth and Labor Reallocation: Latin America versus East Asia"," Technical Appendices 11-273, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Lavopa, Alejandro, 2011. "The impact of sectoral heterogeneities in economic growth and catching up: Empirical evidence for Latin American manufacturing industries," MERIT Working Papers 075, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Michael Storper & Lena Levinas & Alejandro Mercado-Celis, 2007.
"Society, Community, and Development: A Tale of Two Regions,"
- Michael Storper & Lena Levinas & Alejandro Mercado-Celis, 2007. "Society, Community, and Development: A Tale of Two Regions," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f0uohitsgqh, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsINTERNATIONAL COMPARISON; Unit labor cost; FACTOR costs; Productivity; Sectors; Industry; FACTOR MARKETS; Economic policy;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2002-06-18 (Development)
- NEP-IFN-2002-06-18 (International Finance)
- NEP-LAM-2002-06-13 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2002-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .