Investigating Patient Outcome Measures in Mental Health
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. M. Lamers & C. A. M. Bouwmans & A. van Straten & M. C. H. Donker & L. Hakkaart, 2006. "Comparison of EQ-5D and SF-6D utilities in mental health patients," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(11), pages 1229-1236.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Susan H. Busch & Richard G. Frank, 1998. "Price Indexes for Acute Phase Treatment of Depression," NBER Working Papers 6799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard G. Frank & Thomas G. McGuire & Sharon-Lise Normand, 2006. "Cost-Offsets of New Medications for Treatment of Schizophrenia," NBER Working Papers 12643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brazier, John & Roberts, Jennifer & Deverill, Mark, 2002. "The estimation of a preference-based measure of health from the SF-36," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 271-292, March.
- Adriana Castelli & Diane Dawson & Hugh Gravelle & Rowena Jacobs & Paul Kind & Pete Loveridge & Stephen Martin & Mary O'Mahony & Philip Stevens & Lucy Stokes & Andrew Street & Martin Weale, 2007.
"A New Approach To Measuring Health System Output and Productivity,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 200(1), pages 105-116, April.
- Adriana Castelli & Diane Dawson & Hugh Gravelle & Rowena Jacobs & Paul Kind & Pete Loveridge & Stephen Martin & Mary O'Mahony & Philip Andrew Stevens & Lucy Stokes & Andrew Street & Martin Weale, 2007. "A new approach to measuring health system output and Productivity," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 200(1), pages 105-117, April.
- Richard G. Frank & Ernst R. Berndt & Susan H. Busch, 1998. "Price Indexes for the Treatment of Depression," NBER Working Papers 6417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mavranezouli, I & Brazier, JE & Young, Tracey A. & Barkham, M, 2009. "Using Rasch analysis to form plausible health states amenable to valuation: the development of CORE-6D from CORE-OM in order to elicit preferences for common mental health problems," MPRA Paper 29849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2009-05-30 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2009-05-30 (Health Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2009-05-30 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:48cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .