Cost-Offsets of New Medications for Treatment of Schizophrenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duggan, Mark, 2005. "Do new prescription drugs pay for themselves?: The case of second-generation antipsychotics," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-31, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aizcorbe, Ana & Nestoriak, Nicole, 2011.
"Changing mix of medical care services: Stylized facts and implications for price indexes,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 568-574, May.
- Ana Aizcorbe & Nicole Nestoriak, 2010. "Changing Mix of Medical Care Services: Stylized Facts and Implications for Price Indexes," BEA Working Papers 0064, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Rowena Jacobs, 2009. "Investigating Patient Outcome Measures in Mental Health," Working Papers 048cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Law, Michael R. & Grépin, Karen A., 2010. "Is newer always better? Re-evaluating the benefits of newer pharmaceuticals," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 743-750, September.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.