Influence, Information Overload, and Information Technology in Health Care
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nancy Beaulieu & David M. Cutler & Katherine Ho, 2006.
"The Business Case for Diabetes Disease Management for Managed Care Organizations,"
NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 9
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beaulieu Nancy & Cutler David M & Ho Katherine & Isham George & Lindquist Tammie & Nelson Andrew & O'Connor Patrick, 2006. "The Business Case for Diabetes Disease Management for Managed Care Organizations," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-38, December.
- Duggan, Mark, 2005. "Do new prescription drugs pay for themselves?: The case of second-generation antipsychotics," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Phelps, Charles E., 2000. "Information diffusion and best practice adoption," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 223-264 Elsevier.
- Cutler, David M. & Huckman, Robert S., 2003.
"Technological development and medical productivity: the diffusion of angioplasty in New York state,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 187-217, March.
- David M. Cutler & Robert S. Huckman, 2002. "Technological Development and Medical Productivity: The Diffusion of Angioplasty in New York State," NBER Working Papers 9311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javitt, Jonathan C. & Rebitzer, James B. & Reisman, Lonny, 2008.
"Information technology and medical missteps: Evidence from a randomized trial,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 585-602, May.
- Jonathan C. Javitt & James B. Rebitzer & Lonny Reisman, 2007. "Information Technology and Medical Missteps: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," NBER Working Papers 13493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Jonathan S. Skinner & Elliott S. Fisher & John Wennberg, 2005. "The Efficiency of Medicare," NBER Chapters,in: Analyses in the Economics of Aging, pages 129-160 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles E. Phelps, 1992. "Diffusion of Information in Medical Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 23-42, Summer.
- Cutler, David & Huckman, Robert, 2003. "Technological Development and Medical Productivity: The Diffusion of Angioplasty in New York State," Scholarly Articles 2664291, Harvard University Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-07-14 (Health Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2008-07-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .