Report NEP-HEA-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:inu:caeprp:2008-019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Bozzoli & Angus Deaton & Climent Quintana, 2008. "Adult height and childhood disease," Working Papers 2008-25, FEDEA.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2008. "A macroeconomic analysis of obesity," Working Papers 2008-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Frisén, Marianne & Andersson, Eva, 2008. "Semiparametric surveillance of outbreaks," Research Reports 2007:11, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
- Frisén, Marianne & Andersson, Eva & Pettersson, Kjell, 2008. "Semiparametric estimation of outbreak regression," Research Reports 2007:13, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
- Chew Lian Chua & Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2008. "A Two-Stage Estimation of Hospital Performance Using Mortality Outcome Measures: An Application Using Victorian Hospital Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cai, Lixin & Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Oguzoglu, Umut, 2008. "The Effects of Health and Health Shocks on Hours Worked," IZA Discussion Papers 3496, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jeon, Yongil & Rhyu, Sang-Young & Shields, Michael P., 2008. "Fertility in Sub-Saharan African Countries with Consideration to Health and Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 3526, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Goode, Alison & Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Smith, Murray, 2008. "Intergenerational Transmission of Healthy Eating Behaviour and the Role of Household Income," IZA Discussion Papers 3535, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Keith & Lange, Fabian, 2008. "Education, Information, and Improved Health: Evidence from Breast Cancer Screening," IZA Discussion Papers 3548, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anderberg, Dan & Chevalier, Arnaud & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2008. "Anatomy of a Health Scare: Education, Income and the MMR Controversy in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 3590, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gisela Hostenkamp & Michael Stolpe, 2008. "Optimal Health and Retirement Policies amid Population Aging," Kiel Working Papers 1428, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- McFadden, Daniel & Winter, Joachim & Heiss, Florian, 2008. "Consumer-Directed Health Care: Can Consumers Look After Themselves?," Discussion Papers in Economics 4805, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Pinka Chatterji & Sara Markowitz, 2008. "Family Leave after Childbirth and the Health of New Mothers," NBER Working Papers 14156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anupam Jena & Casey Mulligan & Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun, 2008. "The Value of Life in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 14157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James B. Rebitzer & Mari Rege & Christopher Shepard, 2008. "Influence, Information Overload, and Information Technology in Health Care," NBER Working Papers 14159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet Currie & Sandra Decker & Wanchuan Lin, 2008. "Has Public Health Insurance for Older Children Reduced Disparities in Access to Care and Health Outcomes?," NBER Working Papers 14173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.