Report NEP-HAP-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ankur Sarin & Rekha Jain, 2009. "Effect of Mobiles on Socio-economic Life of Urban Poor," Working Papers id:1984, eSocialSciences.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sushenjit & Tembo, Gelson, 2009. "Household welfare and natural resource management around national parks in Zambia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4932, The World Bank.
- Balia S & Jones A.M, 2009. "Catching the habit: a study of inequality of opportunity in smoking-related mortality," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/08, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Rowena Jacobs, 2009. "Investigating Patient Outcome Measures in Mental Health," Working Papers 048cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Makoka, Donald, 2008. "The impact of drought on household vulnerability: The case of rural Malawi," MPRA Paper 15399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Lafortune, Jeanne, 2009. "Marry for What? Caste and Mate Selection in Modern India," CEPR Discussion Papers 7300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chris M. Herbst & Erdal Tekin, 2009. "Child Care Subsidies and Childhood Obesity," NBER Working Papers 15007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.