Background Filtrations andCanonical Loss Processes for Top-Down Models of Portfolio Credit Risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Ehlers & Philipp Schönbucher, 2009. "Background filtrations and canonical loss processes for top-down models of portfolio credit risk," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 79-103, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- R. J. Elliott & M. Jeanblanc & M. Yor, 2000. "On Models of Default Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 179-195.
- Sanjiv R. Das & Darrell Duffie & Nikunj Kapadia & Leandro Saita, 2007.
"Common Failings: How Corporate Defaults Are Correlated,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 93-117, February.
- Sanjiv Das & Darrell Duffie & Nikunj Kapadia & Leandro Saita, 2006. "Common Failings: How Corporate Defaults are Correlated," NBER Working Papers 11961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Monique Jeanblanc, 2004. "Hazard rate for credit risk and hedging defaultable contingent claims," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 145-159, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ying Jiao, 2009. "Multiple defaults and contagion risks," Papers 0912.3132, arXiv.org.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:11:y:2008:i:02:n:s0219024908004762 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:12:p:3943-3965 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ernst Eberlein & Zorana Grbac & Thorsten Schmidt, 2010. "Discrete tenor models for credit risky portfolios driven by time-inhomogeneous L\'evy processes," Papers 1006.2012, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Nicole El Karoui & Monique Jeanblanc & Ying Jiao, 2013. "Density approach in modelling multi-defaults," Working Papers hal-00870492, HAL.
- Ying Jiao, 2009. "Multiple defaults and contagion risks," Working Papers hal-00441500, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscredit risk; default correlation; point processes; generalized Cox processes; hypothesis H;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chf:rpseri:rp0707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ridima Mittal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fameech.html .