Multiple defaults and contagion risks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. J. Elliott & M. Jeanblanc & M. Yor, 2000. "On Models of Default Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 179-195.
- Philippe Ehlers & Philipp Schönbucher, 2009.
"Background filtrations and canonical loss processes for top-down models of portfolio credit risk,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 79-103, January.
- Philippe Ehlers & Philipp J. Schoenbucher, 2006. "Background Filtrations andCanonical Loss Processes for Top-Down Models of Portfolio Credit Risk," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-07, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Kunita, Hiroshi, 1971. "Asymptotic behavior of the nonlinear filtering errors of Markov processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 365-393, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-12-19 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2009-12-19 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0912.3132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .