Hazard rate for credit risk and hedging defaultable contingent claims
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruediger Frey & Lars Roesler & Dan Lu, 2017. "Corporate Security Prices in Structural Credit Risk Models with Incomplete Information: Extended Version," Papers 1701.04780, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:291:y:2016:i:c:p:279-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fr'ed'eric Vrins, 2016. "Wrong-Way Risk Models: A Comparison of Analytical Exposures," Papers 1605.05100, arXiv.org.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Anne Eyraud-Loisel & Manuela Royer-Carenzi, 2010. "Hedging of Defaultable Contingent Claims using BSDE with uncertain time horizon," Post-Print hal-00341431, HAL.
- Anne Eyraud-Loisel, 2013. "Quadratic hedging in an incomplete market derived by an influent informed investor," Post-Print hal-00450949, HAL.
- Tahir Choulli & Catherine Daveloose & Mich`ele Vanmaele, 2015. "A martingale representation theorem and valuation of defaultable securities," Papers 1510.05858, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Tomoaki Shouda, 2005. "Dynamical analysis of corporate bonds based on the yield spread term-quality surface," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 12(4), pages 307-332, December.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:1144-1158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamil Kladivko & Mihail Zervos, 2017. "Valuation of Employee Stock Options (ESOs) by means of Mean-Variance Hedging," Papers 1710.00897, arXiv.org.
- Agostino Capponi & Jose Figueroa-Lopez & Jeffrey Nisen, 2011. "Pricing and Semimartingale Representations of Vulnerable Contingent Claims in Regime-Switching Markets," Papers 1110.0403, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Jeanblanc, Monique & Song, Shiqi, 2015. "Martingale representation property in progressively enlarged filtrations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(11), pages 4242-4271.
- Qiao, Gaoxiu & Yao, Qiang, 2015. "Weak convergence of equity derivatives pricing with default risk," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 46-56.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Anne Eyraud-Loisel & Manuela Royer-Carenzi, 2008. "Hedging of Defaultable Contingent Claims using BSDE with uncertain time horizon," Papers 0811.4039, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2009.
- Delia Coculescu & Monique Jeanblanc & Ashkan Nikeghbali, 2012. "Default times, no-arbitrage conditions and changes of probability measures," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 513-535, July.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Anne Eyraud-Loisel & Manuela Royer-Carenzi, 2010. "Hedging of Defaultable Contingent Claims using BSDE with uncertain time horizon," Post-Print hal-01107525, HAL.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:149-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tahir Choulli & Catherine Daveloose & Mich`ele Vanmaele, 2018. "Mortality/longevity Risk-Minimization with or without securitization," Papers 1805.11844, arXiv.org.
- Philippe Ehlers & Philipp Schönbucher, 2009.
"Background filtrations and canonical loss processes for top-down models of portfolio credit risk,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 79-103, January.
- Philippe Ehlers & Philipp J. Schoenbucher, 2006. "Background Filtrations andCanonical Loss Processes for Top-Down Models of Portfolio Credit Risk," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-07, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & El Karoui, Nicole & Martellini, Lionel, 2005. "Dynamic asset pricing theory with uncertain time-horizon," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1737-1764, October.
- Elhiwi, Majdi, 2014. "Default barrier intensity model for credit risk evaluation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 125-131.
More about this item
KeywordsDefault risk; representation theorem; hedging;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:8:y:2004:i:1:p:145-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.