Hazard rate for credit risk and hedging defaultable contingent claims
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernesto Mordecki, 1999. "Optimal stopping for a diffusion with jumps," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 227-236.
- Gao, Bin & Huang, Jing-zhi & Subrahmanyam, Marti, 2000.
"The valuation of American barrier options using the decomposition technique,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1783-1827, October.
- Marti G. Subrahmanyam & Bin Gao & Jing-zhi Huang, 1998. "The Valuation of American Barrier Options Using the Decomposition Technique," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-067, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruediger Frey & Lars Roesler & Dan Lu, 2017. "Corporate Security Prices in Structural Credit Risk Models with Incomplete Information: Extended Version," Papers 1701.04780, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:291:y:2016:i:c:p:279-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fr'ed'eric Vrins, 2016. "Wrong-Way Risk Models: A Comparison of Analytical Exposures," Papers 1605.05100, arXiv.org.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Anne Eyraud-Loisel & Manuela Royer-Carenzi, 2010. "Hedging of Defaultable Contingent Claims using BSDE with uncertain time horizon," Post-Print hal-00341431, HAL.
- Anne Eyraud-Loisel, 2013. "Quadratic hedging in an incomplete market derived by an influent informed investor," Post-Print hal-00450949, HAL.
- Tahir Choulli & Catherine Daveloose & Mich`ele Vanmaele, 2015. "A martingale representation and risk's decomposition with applications: Mortality/longevity risk and securitization," Papers 1510.05858, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Tomoaki Shouda, 2005. "Dynamical analysis of corporate bonds based on the yield spread term-quality surface," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 12(4), pages 307-332, December.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:1144-1158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamil Kladivko & Mihail Zervos, 2017. "Valuation of Employee Stock Options (ESOs) by means of Mean-Variance Hedging," Papers 1710.00897, arXiv.org.
- Agostino Capponi & Jose Figueroa-Lopez & Jeffrey Nisen, 2011. "Pricing and Semimartingale Representations of Vulnerable Contingent Claims in Regime-Switching Markets," Papers 1110.0403, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Jeanblanc, Monique & Song, Shiqi, 2015. "Martingale representation property in progressively enlarged filtrations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(11), pages 4242-4271.
- Qiao, Gaoxiu & Yao, Qiang, 2015. "Weak convergence of equity derivatives pricing with default risk," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 46-56.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Anne Eyraud-Loisel & Manuela Royer-Carenzi, 2008. "Hedging of Defaultable Contingent Claims using BSDE with uncertain time horizon," Papers 0811.4039, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2009.
- Delia Coculescu & Monique Jeanblanc & Ashkan Nikeghbali, 2012. "Default times, no-arbitrage conditions and changes of probability measures," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 513-535, July.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Anne Eyraud-Loisel & Manuela Royer-Carenzi, 2010. "Hedging of Defaultable Contingent Claims using BSDE with uncertain time horizon," Post-Print hal-01107525, HAL.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:149-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Ehlers & Philipp Schönbucher, 2009.
"Background filtrations and canonical loss processes for top-down models of portfolio credit risk,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 79-103, January.
- Philippe Ehlers & Philipp J. Schoenbucher, 2006. "Background Filtrations andCanonical Loss Processes for Top-Down Models of Portfolio Credit Risk," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-07, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & El Karoui, Nicole & Martellini, Lionel, 2005. "Dynamic asset pricing theory with uncertain time-horizon," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1737-1764, October.
- Elhiwi, Majdi, 2014. "Default barrier intensity model for credit risk evaluation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 125-131.
More about this item
KeywordsDefault risk; representation theorem; hedging;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:8:y:2004:i:1:p:145-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .