Sovereign Spread in Emerging Markets: A Principal Component Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferson, Wayne E & Korajczyk, Robert A, 1995. "Do Arbitrage Pricing Models Explain the Predictability of Stock Returns?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68(3), pages 309-349, July.
- Fifield, S G M & Power, D M & Sinclair, C D, 2002. "Macroeconomic Factors and Share Returns: An Analysis Using Emerging Market Data," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 51-62, January.
- Abad, Pilar & Novales, Alfonso, 2005.
"An error correction factor model of term structure slopes in international swap markets,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 229-254, July.
- Pilar Abad & Alfonso Novales, 2002. "An Error Correction Factor Model of Term Structure Slopes in International Swaps Markets," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0222, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Matthias Fengler & Wolfgang Härdle & Christophe Villa, 2003.
"The Dynamics of Implied Volatilities: A Common Principal Components Approach,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 179-202, October.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Härdle, Wolfgang K. & Villa, Christophe, 2001. "The dynamics of implied volatilities: A common principal components approach," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,38, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Christophe Villa & M.R. Fengler & W.K. Hardle, 2003. "The dynamics of implied volatilities : a common principal components approach," Post-Print halshs-00069509, HAL.
- Cifarelli, Giulio & Paladino, Giovanna, 2006. "Volatility co-movements between emerging sovereign bonds: Is there segmentation between geographical areas?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 245-263, March.
- Valentín Délano & Jorge Selaive, 2005. "Spreads Soberanos: Una Aproximación Factorial," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 309, Central Bank of Chile.
- Cipollini, A. & Kapetanios, G., 2008.
"A stochastic variance factor model for large datasets and an application to S&P data,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 130-134, July.
- Andrea Cipollini & George Kapetanios, 2004. "A Stochastic Variance Factor Model for Large Datasets and an Application to S&P Data," Working Papers 506, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Klaassen, F.J.G.M., 1999. "Have Exchange Rates Become More Closely Tied? Evidence from a New Multivariate GARCH Model," Discussion Paper 1999-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .