Business Cycle Dynamics and Shock Resilience in Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Soyoung & Roubini, Nouriel, 2000. "Exchange rate anomalies in the industrial countries: A solution with a structural VAR approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 561-586, June.
- Cushman, David O. & Zha, Tao, 1997.
"Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 433-448, August.
- David O. Cushman & Tao Zha, 1995. "Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Juan Enrique Suarez, 2001.
"¿Qué Debemos Explicar? Reportando las Fluctuaciones Agregadas de la Economía Chilena,"
Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review,
Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 16(1), pages 145-166, June.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Juan Enrique Suárez, "undated". "¿Qué debemos explicar?: Reportando las Fluctuaciones Agregadas de la Economía Chilena," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv112, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Eric Parrado H., 2001. "Foreign Shocks and Monetary Policy Transmission in Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 4(3), pages 29-57, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acuña, Andrés, 2006.
"Desempleo y Actividad Económica Regional: Un Enfoque Cíclico
[Unemployment and Regional Economic Activity: A Cyclical Approach]," MPRA Paper 8275, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2006.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose & Marco E. Terrones, 2011.
"Recessions and Financial Disruptions in Emerging Markets: A Bird’s Eye View,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Diego Saravia (ed.), Monetary Policy under Financial Turbulence, edition 1, volume 16, chapter 4, pages 059-104
Central Bank of Chile.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose & Marco E. Terrones, 2010. "Recessions and Financial Disruptions in Emerging Marketes: A Bird's Eye View," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 13(2), pages 55-84, August.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose & Marco E. Terrones, 2010. "Recessions and Financial Disruptions in Emerging Markets: A Bird´s Eye View," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 585, Central Bank of Chile.
- Fathi, Elachhab, 2007. "Une analyse historiographique des causes du cycle économique en Tunisie," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 83(3), pages 359-397, septembre.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-09-11 (Finance)
- NEP-LAM-2005-09-11 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2005-09-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.