Labor Surplus and Mass Mobilization: Russian Agriculture during the Great War
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chernina, Eugenia & Castañeda Dower, Paul & Markevich, Andrei, 2014. "Property rights, land liquidity, and internal migration," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 191-215.
- Markevich, Andrei & Harrison, Mark, 2011.
"Great War, Civil War, and Recovery: Russia's National Income, 1913 to 1928,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 71(03), pages 672-703, September.
- Andrei Markevich & Mark Harrison, 2010. "Great War, Civil War, and Recovery: Russia’National Income, 1913 to 1928," Working Papers w0146, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Markevich, Andrei; Harrison, Mark, 2010. "Great War, Civil War, and Recovery: Russia’s National Income, 1913 to 1928," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 28, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Daron Acemoglu & David H. Autor & David Lyle, 2004.
"Women, War, and Wages: The Effect of Female Labor Supply on the Wage Structure at Midcentury,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(3), pages 497-551, June.
- Daron Acemoglu & David H. Autor & David Lyle, 2002. "Women, War and Wages: The Effect of Female Labor Supply on the Wage Structure at Mid-Century," NBER Working Papers 9013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1992. "The broth and the cooks: A theory of surplus labor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 109-117, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-06-24 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2013-06-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2013-06-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfr:cefirw:w0196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Babich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cefirru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.