Report NEP-HIS-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enriqueta Camps, 2013. "World Population Growth and Fertility Patterns, 1960-2000. A Simple Model Explaining the Evolution of World's Fertility During the Second Half of the 20th Century," Working Papers 695, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Robert A. Margo, 2013. "Economies of Scale in Nineteenth Century American Manufacturing Revisited: A Resolution of the Entrepreneurial Labor Input Problem," NBER Working Papers 19147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiara Perricone, 2013. "Clustering Macroeconomic Variables," CEIS Research Paper 283, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Jun 2013.
- Paul Castaneda Dower & Andrei Markevich, 2013. "Labor Surplus and Mass Mobilization: Russian Agriculture during the Great War," Working Papers w0196, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Edgardo Zablotsky, 2013. "La Jewish Colonization Association: Una buena idea, una mala gobernancia," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 511, Universidad del CEMA.
- Pietro F. Peretto, 2013. "From Smith to Schumpeter: A Theory of Take-Off and Convergence to Sustained Growth," Working Papers 13-10, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Yoshimichi Murakami, 2013. "Trade Liberalization and Skill Premium in Chile," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Kenney, Martin, 2013. "Commercialization or Engagement: Which Is of More Significance to the U.S. Economy ?," ETLA Working Papers 13, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Brett Danaher & Michael D. Smith & Rahul Telang, 2013. "Piracy and Copyright Enforcement Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 19150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enriqueta Camps, 2013. "Market Openness and Culture as Factors that Shape the Gender Gap: a Comparative Study of Urban Latin America and East Asia (1960-2000)," Working Papers 694, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger, 2013. "Decentralisation and Economic Growth - Part 1: How Fiscal Federalism Affects Long-Term Development," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 14, OECD Publishing.
- Alan Fernihough & Mark E. McGovern, 2013. "A Tall Story: Characteristics, Causes, and Consequences of Stature Loss," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp429, IIIS.