A Regime-Switching SVAR Analysis of Quantitative Easing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimura Takeshi & Nakajima Jouchi, 2016.
"Identifying conventional and unconventional monetary policy shocks: a latent threshold approach,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 277-300, January.
- Takeshi Kimura & Jouchi Nakajima, 2013. "Identifying Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policy Shocks: A Latent Threshold Approach," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 13-E-7, Bank of Japan.
- Inoue, Tomoo & Okimoto, Tatsuyoshi, 2008. "Were there structural breaks in the effects of Japanese monetary policy? Re-evaluating policy effects of the lost decade," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 320-342, September.
- R. Anton Braun & Yuichiro Waki, 2006.
"Monetary Policy During Japan'S Lost Decade,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(2), pages 324-344.
- R. Anton Braun & Yuichiro Waki, 2005. "Monetary Policy during Japan's Lost Decade," CARF F-Series CARF-F-035, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- R. Anton Braun & Yuichiro Waki, 2005. "Monetary Policy during Japan's Lost Decade," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-343, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yuzo Honda & Yoshihiro Kuroki & Minoru Tachibana, 2007. "An Injection Of Base Money At Zero Interest Rates: Empirical Evidence From The Japanese Experience 2001-2006," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Gallant, A Ronald & Rossi, Peter E & Tauchen, George, 1993. "Nonlinear Dynamic Structures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 871-907, July.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Shigenori Shiratsuka & Yuki Teranishi, 2010. "The Effects of Monetary Policy Commitment: Evidence from Time- varying Parameter VAR Analysis," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Guidolin & Alexei G. Orlov & Manuela Pedio, 2014. "Understanding the Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks on the Corporate Bond Market in Good and Bad Times: A Markov Switching Model," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1623, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Dekle, Robert & Hamada, Koichi, 2015. "Japanese monetary policy and international spillovers," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 175-199.
- MIYAO Ryuzo & OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Japan's Unconventional Monetary Policies," Discussion papers 17065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Morita, Hiroshi, 2015. "Japanese Fiscal Policy under the Zero Lower Bound of Nominal Interest Rates: Time-Varying Parameters Vector Autoregression," Discussion Paper Series 627, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- McNelis, Paul D. & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2016. "Finding stability in a time of prolonged crisis: Unconventional policy rules for Japan," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 122-136.
- Guidolin, Massimo & Orlov, Alexei G. & Pedio, Manuela, 2017.
"The impact of monetary policy on corporate bonds under regime shifts,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 176-202.
- Massimo Guidolin & Alexei G. Orlov & Manuela Pedio, 2015. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Corporate Bonds under Regime Shifts," Working Papers 562, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-07-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2013-07-15 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfi:fseres:cf322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catokjp.html .