On Virtual Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easterlin, Richard A, 2001. "Income and Happiness: Towards an Unified Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 465-484, July.
- S. J. Liebowitz & Stephen E. Margolis, 1994. "Network Externality: An Uncommon Tragedy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 133-150, Spring.
- Mark W. Nichols, 1998. "The Impact of Deregulation on Casino Win in Atlantic City," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(6), pages 713-726, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sousa, Yannick Ferreira De & Munro, Alistair, 2012.
"Truck, barter and exchange versus the endowment effect: Virtual field experiments in an online game environment,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 482-493.
- Munro, Alistair & Ferreira De Sousa, Yannick, 2008. "Truck, barter and exchange versus the endowment effect: virtual field experiments in an online game environment," MPRA Paper 8977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Castronova, 2004. "The Price of Bodies: A Hedonic Pricing Model of Avatar Attributes in a Synthetic World," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 173-196, May.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation and internet services; computer software; synthetic worlds;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .