Petroleum Tax Competition Subject ot Capital Rationing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Osmundsen, Petter & Lovas, Kjell & Emhjellen, Magne, 2017. "Petroleum tax competition subject to capital rationing," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2017/5, University of Stavanger.
References listed on IDEAS
- Petter Osmundsen, Magne Emhjellen, Thore Johnsen, Alexander Kemp and Christian Riis, 2015. "Petroleum Taxation Contingent on Counter-Factual Investment Behaviour," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Adelman S).
- John Lintner, 1965. "Security Prices, Risk, And Maximal Gains From Diversification," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 20(4), pages 587-615, December.
- Myers, Stewart C, 1974. "Interactions of Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions-Implications for Capital Budgeting," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Blake, Andon J. & Roberts, Mark C., 2006. "Comparing petroleum fiscal regimes under oil price uncertainty," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 95-105, June.
- Olsen, Trond E. & Osmundsen, Petter, 2011.
"Multinationals, tax competition and outside options,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1579-1588.
- Olsen, Trond & Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Multinationals, tax competition, and outside options," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/28, University of Stavanger.
- Olsen, Trond E. & Osmundsen, Petter, 2010. "Multinationals, tax competition and outside options," Discussion Papers 2010/13, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1992. "Waiting to Invest: Investment and Uncertainty," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Midelfart, Karen Helene & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2005.
"Corporate tax systems, multinational enterprises, and economic integration,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 507-521, March.
- Hans Jarle Kind & Helene Midelfart & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2004. "Corporate Tax Systems, Multinational Enterprises, and Economic Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 1241, CESifo Group Munich.
- Magne Emhjellen & Kjell Hausken & Petter Osmundsen, 2006. "The choice of strategic core â€“ impact of financial volume," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 26(1/2), pages 136-157.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lund, Diderik, 2018. "Increasing resource rent taxation when the corporate income tax is reduced?," Memorandum 3/2018, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstaxation; international companies; project metrics; project valuation; oil projects;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2017-10-29 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ENE-2017-10-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2017-10-29 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_6390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.