Identity-Driven Cooperation versus Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bosworth, Steven J. & Singer, Tania & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Cooperation, motivation and social balance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 126(PB), pages 72-94.
- Bosworth, Steven & Singer, Tania & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Cooperation, motivation and social balance," Kiel Working Papers 2023, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Akerlof George A & Kranton Rachel, 2010. "Identity Economics," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-3, June.
- Bosworth, Steven & Singer, Tania & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Cooperation, Motivation and Social Balance," CEPR Discussion Papers 11131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steven J. Bosworth & Tania Singer & Dennis Snower, 2016. "Cooperation, Motivation and Social Balance," CESifo Working Paper Series 5763, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bosworth, Steven J. & Singer, Tania & Snower, Dennis J., 2016. "Cooperation, Motivation and Social Balance," IZA Discussion Papers 9703, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsmotivation; reflexivity; cooperation; identity; technological progress; bowling alone;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_5777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .