The Optimal Portfolio of Start-Up Firms in Venture Capital Finance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kanniainen, Vesa & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2003. "The optimal portfolio of start-up firms in venture capital finance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 521-534, November.
- Kanniainen, V. & Keuschnigg, C., 2000. "The Optimal Portfolio of Start-up Firms in Venture Capital Finance," University of Helsinki, Department of Economics 486, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Casamatta, 2003.
"Financing and Advising: Optimal Financial Contracts with Venture Capitalists,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 2059-2085, October.
- Casamatta, Catherine, 2002. "Financing and Advising: Optimal Financial Contracts with Venture Capitalists," CEPR Discussion Papers 3475, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- G. C. Reid & N. G. Terry & J. A. Smith, 1997. "Risk management in venture capital investor?investee relations," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 27-47.
- Sahlman, William A., 1990. "The structure and governance of venture-capital organizations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 473-521, October.
- Norton, Edgar & Tenenbaum, Bernard H., 1993. "Specialization versus diversification as a venture capital investment strategy," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 431-442, September.
- Gorman, Michael & Sahlman, William A., 1989. "What do venture capitalists do?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 231-248, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Toivanen, Otto, 2002. "Asymmetric Information and the Market Structure of the Venture Capital Industry (Revised)," Discussion Papers 768, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ari Hyytinen & Otto Toivanen, 2003. "Asymmetric Information and the Market Structure of the Venture Capital Industry," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 241-249, June.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Nielsen, 2001.
"Public Policy for Venture Capital,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 557-572, August.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Søren Bo Nielsen, "undated". "Public Policy for Venture Capital," EPRU Working Paper Series 01-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Søren Bo Nielsen, 2001. "Public Policy for Venture Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 486, CESifo.
- Igor Filatotchev & Mike Wright & Mufit Arberk, 2006. "Venture Capitalists, Syndication and Governance in Initial Public Offerings," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 337-350, May.
- LESHCHINSKII, Dima, 2002. "Indulgent angels or stingy venture capitalists? The entrepreneurs' choice," HEC Research Papers Series 769, HEC Paris.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 2003.
"Tax policy, venture capital, and entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 175-203, January.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Søren Bo Nielsen, "undated". "Tax Policy, Venture Capital, and Entrepreneurship," EPRU Working Paper Series 00-18, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 2000. "Tax Policy, Venture Capital and Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers 2626, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2000. "Tax Policy, Venture Capital, and Entrepreneurship," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1848, Econometric Society.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2000. "Tax Policy, Venture Capital, and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 7976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cumming, Douglas J. & MacIntosh, Jeffrey G., 2003. "A cross-country comparison of full and partial venture capital exits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 511-548, March.
- Sophie Manigart & Miguel Meuleman, 2002.
"Why do European Venture Capital Companies syndicate?,"
0210006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Manigart & Andy Lockett & Miguel Meuleman & Mike Wright & Hans Landstrm & Hans Bruining & Philippe Desbrieres & Ulrich Hommel, 2002. "Why do European Venture Capital Companies syndicate?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-20, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Douglas J. Cumming & Jeffrey G. MacIntosh, 2003. "Comparative Venture Capital Governance. Private versus Labour Sponsored Venture Capital Funds," CESifo Working Paper Series 853, CESifo.
More about this item
KeywordsVenture capital finance; double-sided moral hazard; company portfolio;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.