"Interest Rate Trap", or: Why Does the Central Bank Keep the Policy Rate too Low for too Long Time?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jin Cao & Gerhard Illing, 2011. ""Interest rate trap", or: Why does the central bank keep the policy rate too low for too long time?," Working Paper 2011/12, Norges Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2012.
"Illiquid Banks, Financial Stability, and Interest Rate Policy,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(3), pages 552-591.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram Rajan, 2011. "Illiquid Banks, Financial Stability, and Interest Rate Policy," NBER Working Papers 16994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Alberto Giovannini, 2010. "Central Banks and the Financial System," NBER Working Papers 16228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin Cao & Lorán Chollete, 2013. "Central Banking and Financial Stability in the Long Run," CESifo Working Paper Series 4272, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lukas Scheffknecht, 2013. "Contextualizing Systemic Risk," ROME Working Papers 201317, ROME Network.
More about this item
Keywordsemission allowance prices; GARCH; jumps; jump-induced variance;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .