Projection Methods for Economies with Heterogeneous Agents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, January.
- Hansen, Gary D & Imrohoroglu, Ayse, 1992.
"The Role of Unemployment Insurance in an Economy with Liquidity Constraints and Moral Hazard,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 118-142, February.
- Gary D. Hansen & Ayse Imrohoroglu, 1990. "The Role of Unemployment Insurance in an Economy with Liquidity Constraints and Moral Hazard," UCLA Economics Working Papers 583, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hansen, G.D. & Imrohoroglu, A., 1990. "The Role Of Unemployment Insurance In An Economy With Liquidity Constraints And Moral Hazard," Papers 21, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1994. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Risk and Aggregate Saving," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 659-684.
- Fernando Alvarez & Marcelo Veracierto, 2000.
"Labor-Market Policies in an Equilibrium Search Model,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 265-316
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Alvarez & Marcelo Veracierto, 1999. "Labor market policies in an equilibrium search model," Working Paper Series WP-99-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Michal Kejak, 2000.
"Minimum Weighted Residual Methods in Endogeneous Growth Models,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp155, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Michal Kejak, 2001. "Minimum Weighted Residual Methods in Endogeneous Growth Models," Development and Comp Systems 0012013, EconWPA.
- Huggett, Mark, 1997. "The one-sector growth model with idiosyncratic shocks: Steady states and dynamics," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 385-403, August.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1992. "Projection methods for solving aggregate growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 410-452, December.
- Krusell, Per & Quadrini, Vincenzo & Rios-Rull, Jose-Victor, 1997. "Politico-economic equilibrium and economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 243-272, January.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Equilibrium in a Pure Currency Economy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 203-220, April.
- Huggett, Mark, 1993. "The risk-free rate in heterogeneous-agent incomplete-insurance economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(5-6), pages 953-969.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radim Bohacek & Michal Kejak, 2005.
"Optimal Government Policies in Models with Heterogeneous Agents,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp272, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Radim Bohacek & Michal Kejak, 2007. "Optimal Government Policies in Models with Heterogeneous Agents," 2007 Meeting Papers 651, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Reiter, Michael, 2009.
"Solving heterogeneous-agent models by projection and perturbation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 649-665, March.
- Michael Reiter, 2006. "Solving heterogeneous-agent models by projection and perturbation," Economics Working Papers 972, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paul Pichler, 2007. "On the accuracy of low-order projection methods," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(50), pages 1-8.
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2005-06-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2005-06-14 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cer:papers:wp258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jana Koudelkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiacacz.html .