Minimum Weighted Residual Methods in Endogeneous Growth Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michal Kejak, 2001. "Minimum Weighted Residual Methods in Endogeneous Growth Models," Development and Comp Systems 0012013, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radim Bohacek & Michal Kejak, 2005. "Projection Methods for Economies with Heterogeneous Agents," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp258, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More about this item
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cer:papers:wp155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jana Koudelkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiacacz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .