Welfare to Work: The Evidence on Labour’s New Deal Policies
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEPEA |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & John Van Reenen, 2004.
"Evaluating the Employment Impact of a Mandatory Job Search Program,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 569-606, 06.
- Blundell, Richard William & Costa Dias, Monica & Meghir, Costas & Van Reenen, John, 2003. "Evaluating the Employment Impact of a Mandatory Job Search Programme," CEPR Discussion Papers 3786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Layard, 2001.
"Welfare to Work and the New Deal,"
CEP Occasional Papers
15, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Richard Layard, 2000. "Welfare-to-work and the New Deal," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 1(2), pages 29-39, April.
- Richard Layard, 2000. "Welfare-to-work and the New Deal," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 136(III), pages 277-287, September.
- Stephen Machin & Olivier Marie, 2006.
"Crime and benefit sanctions,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 149-165, August.
- Stephen Machin & Olivier Marie, 2004. "Crime and Benefit Sanctions," CEP Discussion Papers dp0645, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen Machin & Olivier Marie, 2004. "Crime and benefit sanctions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19945, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepeap:000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.