Capital Markets, Ownership and Distance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlin, Wendy & Charlton, Andrew & Mayer, Colin, 2006. "Capital Markets, Ownership and Distance," CEPR Discussion Papers 5764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlin, Wendy & Charlton, Andrew & Mayer, Colin, 2006. "Capital markets, ownership and distance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19842, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew B. Abel & Janice C. Eberly, 1996. "Optimal Investment with Costly Reversibility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(4), pages 581-593.
- Matías Braun & Borja Larrain, 2005.
"Finance and the Business Cycle: International, Inter-Industry Evidence,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 60(3), pages 1097-1128, June.
- Matias Braun & Borja Larrain, 2004. "Finance and the Business Cycle: International, Inter-industry Evidence," Finance 0403001, EconWPA.
- Mike Burkart & Denis Gromb & Fausto Panunzi, 1997. "Large Shareholders, Monitoring, and the Value of the Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 693-728.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Fredrik Sjoholm, 2003. "Foreign Owners and Plant Survival," NBER Working Papers 10039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2010.
"Internal capital markets and lending by multinational bank subsidiaries,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2006. "Internal Capital Markets and Lending by Multinational Bank Subsidiaries," DNB Working Papers 101, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- De Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2009. "Internal Capital Markets and Lending by Multinational Bank Subsidiaries," MPRA Paper 13164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Papi & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2017.
"The geographical network of bank organizations: issues and evidence for Italy,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Geographies of Money and Finance, chapter 8, pages 156-196
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luca Papi & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "The geographical network of bank organizations: issues and evidence for Italy," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 105, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Luca Papi & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "The Geographical Network of Bank Organizations: Issues and Evidence for Italy," CSEF Working Papers 403, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Andrea F. Presbitero & Gregory F. Udell & Alberto Zazzaro, 2014.
"The Home Bias and the Credit Crunch: A Regional Perspective,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(s1), pages 53-85, February.
- Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Gregory F. Udell & Alberto Zazzaro, 2012. "The Home Bias and the Credit Crunch: A Regional Perspective," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 60, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016.
"Banks, Regions and Development After the Crisis and Under the New Regulatory System,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 49(4), pages 535-561.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni & Luca Papi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "Banks, regions and development after the crisis and under the new regulatory system," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 124, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- repec:eee:finana:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Internal Capital Markets; Foreign Ownership;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2006-12-22 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-12-22 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2006-12-22 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-12-22 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-PKE-2006-12-22 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .