Technology Usage in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: New Evidence from the Survey of Manufacturing Technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1988. "Innovation in Large and Small Firms: An Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 678-690, September.
- Evans, David S, 1987. "Tests of Alternative Theories of Firm Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 657-674, August.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Timothy Dunne & Mark J. Roberts & Larry Samuelson, 1989.
"The Growth and Failure of U. S. Manufacturing Plants,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 671-698.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "The Growth And Failure Of U.S. Manufacturing Plants," Papers 1-87-5, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baldwin, John R. & Diverty, Brent, 1995. "Utilisation des technologies de pointe dans les etablissements de fabrication," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1995085f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2004.
"Quantifying Embodied Technological Change,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Paper Series 2001-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sakellaris, Plutarchos & Wilson, Daniel J., 2002. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Paper Series 0158, European Central Bank.
- Joe Mattey, 1993. "Evidence on IO Technology Assumptions From the Longitudinal Research Database," Working Papers 93-8, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mark E Doms, 1993. "Energy Intensity, Electricity Consumption, and Advanced Manufacturing Technology Usage," Working Papers 93-9, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Dan Wilson, 2000.
"The Production-Side Approach to Estimating Embodied Technological Change,"
Electronic Working Papers
00-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "The production-side approach to estimating embodied technological change," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Baldwin, John R. & Diverty, Brent, 1995. "Advanced Technology Use in Canadian Manufacturing Establishments," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1995085e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Robert H Mcguckin, 1993. "The Importance of Establishment Data in Economic Research," Working Papers 93-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Eric Bartelsman & George Van Leeuwen & Henry Nieuwenhuijsen, 1998.
"Adoption Of Advanced Manufacturing Technology And Firm Performance In The Netherlands,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 291-312.
- Bartelsmans, Eric & Leeuwen, George van & Nieuwenhuijsen, Henry, 1995. "Adoption of advanced manufacturing technology and firm performance in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0031, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Robert H Mcguckin, 1992. "Analytic Use Of Economic Microdata; A Model For Researcher Access With Confidentiality Protection," Working Papers 92-8, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Maliranta, Mika, 1998. "Factors of Productivity Performance by Plant Generation:Some findings from Finnish manufacturing," Discussion Papers 634, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsCES; economic; research; micro; data; microdata; chief; economist;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:91-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erica Coates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .