An Approach to Reducing Bus Bunching
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dessouky, Maged & Hall, Randolph & Zhang, Lei & Singh, Ajay, 2003. "Real-time control of buses for schedule coordination at a terminal," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 145-164, February.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 2009. "A headway-based approach to eliminate bus bunching: Systematic analysis and comparisons," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 913-921, December.
- Herbert Mohring & John Schroeter & Paitoon Wiboonchutikula, 1987.
"The Values of Waiting Time, Travel Time, and a Seat on a Bus,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(1), pages 40-56, Spring.
- Mohring, Herbert & Schroeter, John R. & Wiboonchutikula, Paitoon, 1987. "The Values of Waiting Time, Travel Time, and a Seat on a Bus," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11117, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rossetti, Manuel D. & Turitto, Timothy, 1998. "Comparing static and dynamic threshold based control strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 607-620, November.
- Strathman, James G. & Hopper, Janet R., 1993. "Empirical analysis of bus transit on-time performance," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 93-100, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sivakumaran, Karthikgeyan & Li, Yuwei & Cassidy, Michael J. & Madanat, Samer, 2010. "Cost-Saving Properties of Schedule Coordination in a Simple Trunk-and-Feeder Transit System," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9qr8s3hx, University of California Transportation Center.
- Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Sun, Wenzhe & Fonzone, Achille & Liu, Ronghui, 2016. "Bus bunching along a corridor served by two lines," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 300-317.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:123-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daganzo, Carlos F. & Pilachowski, Josh, 2011. "Reducing bunching with bus-to-bus cooperation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 267-277, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEngineering; Other Civil and Environmental Engineering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt6zc5j8xg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .