Empirical analysis of bus transit on-time performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakrabarti, Sandip & Giuliano, Genevieve, 2015. "Does service reliability determine transit patronage? Insights from the Los Angeles Metro bus system," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 12-20.
- Sun, Lijun & Tirachini, Alejandro & Axhausen, Kay W. & Erath, Alexander & Lee, Der-Horng, 2014. "Models of bus boarding and alighting dynamics," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 447-460.
- Dessouky, Maged & Hall, Randolph & Zhang, Lei & Singh, Ajay, 2003. "Real-time control of buses for schedule coordination at a terminal," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 145-164, February.
- Hall, Randolph & Dessouky, Maged & Zhang, Lei & Singh, Ajay & Patel, Vishal, 1999. "Evaluation of ITS Technology for Bus Transit Systems," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt2nq1824t, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Durán-Hormazábal, Elsa & Tirachini, Alejandro, 2016. "Estimation of travel time variability for cars, buses, metro and door-to-door public transport trips in Santiago, Chile," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 26-39.
- Chen, Mei & Liu, Xiaobo, 2005. "Using a Neural Network to Analyze the Impact of Passenger Activity on Bus Dwell Time and Travel Time," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 44(3).
- Wu, Weitiao & Liu, Ronghui & Jin, Wenzhou, 2016. "Designing robust schedule coordination scheme for transit networks with safety control margins," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 495-519.
- Tétreault, Paul R. & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M., 2010. "Estimating bus run times for new limited-stop service using archived AVL and APC data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 390-402, July.
- Hall, Randolph & Dessouky, Maged & Nowroozi, Ali & Singh, A., 1997. "Evaluation Of ITS Technology For Bus Timed Transfers," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt1wq2v1p4, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Chen, Xumei & Yu, Lei & Zhang, Yushi & Guo, Jifu, 2009. "Analyzing urban bus service reliability at the stop, route, and network levels," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 722-734, October.
- Alejandro Tirachini & David Hensher & Michiel Bliemer, 2014. "Accounting for travel time variability in the optimal pricing of cars and buses," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 947-971, September.
- Yu, Bin & Yang, Zhongzhen & Li, Shan, 2012. "Real-time partway deadheading strategy based on transit service reliability assessment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1265-1279.
- Tisato, Peter, 1998. "Service unreliability and bus subsidy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 423-436, August.
- Pilachowski, Joshua Michael, 2009. "An Approach to Reducing Bus Bunching," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6zc5j8xg, University of California Transportation Center.
- Salicrú, M. & Fleurent, C. & Armengol, J.M., 2011. "Timetable-based operation in urban transport: Run-time optimisation and improvements in the operating process," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 721-740, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:27:y:1993:i:2:p:93-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.