Timetable-based operation in urban transport: Run-time optimisation and improvements in the operating process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Desjardins, Denise & Dionne, Georges & Pinquet, Jean, 2001.
"Experience Rating Schemes for Fleets of Vehicles,"
ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association,
Cambridge University Press, pages 81-105.
- Jean Pinquet & Georges Dionne, 1999. "Experience rating schemes for fleets of vehicles," Post-Print hal-00396999, HAL.
- A. de Palma & R. Lindsey, 2000. "Optimal Timetables for Public Transportation," THEMA Working Papers 2000-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Desjardins, D. & Dionne, G. & Pinquet, J., 2000. "Experience Rating Schemes for Fleets of Vehicules," Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- 00-03, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques..
- de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin, 2001. "Optimal timetables for public transportation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, pages 789-813.
- Ceder, A. & Golany, B. & Tal, O., 2001. "Creating bus timetables with maximal synchronization," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, pages 913-928.
- Chen, Xumei & Yu, Lei & Zhang, Yushi & Guo, Jifu, 2009. "Analyzing urban bus service reliability at the stop, route, and network levels," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, pages 722-734.
- Strathman, James G. & Hopper, Janet R., 1993. "Empirical analysis of bus transit on-time performance," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, pages 93-100.
- Olsson, Nils O.E. & Haugland, Hans, 2004. "Influencing factors on train punctuality--results from some Norwegian studies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 387-397.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Xin & Sun, Huijun & Wu, Jianjun & Jin, Jiangang & Zhou, Jin & Gao, Ziyou, 2017. "Multiperiod-based timetable optimization for metro transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, pages 46-67.
- Ibarra-Rojas, O.J. & Delgado, F. & Giesen, R. & Muñoz, J.C., 2015. "Planning, operation, and control of bus transport systems: A literature review," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, pages 38-75.
- Shen, Yindong & Xu, Jia & Li, Jingpeng, 2016. "A probabilistic model for vehicle scheduling based on stochastic trip times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, pages 19-31.
More about this item
KeywordsTimetables Run times Punctuality Bus transportation Software development Control and improvement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:45:y:2011:i:8:p:721-740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.