Equalizing Opportunity for Racial and Socioeconomic Groups in the United States Through Educational Finance Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card & Alan B. Krueger, 1996.
"Labor Market Effects of School Quality: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
5450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Alan B. Krueger, 1996. "Labor Market Effects of School Quality: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 736, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- repec:fth:prinin:357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grogger, Jeff, 1996. "School Expenditures and Post-schooling Earnings: Evidence from High School and Beyond," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(4), pages 628-637, November.
- Betts, Julian R, 1995. "Does School Quality Matter? Evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 231-250, May.
- David Card & Alan Krueger, 1996. "Labor Market Effects of School Quality: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 736, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Moulton, Brent R., 1986. "Random group effects and the precision of regression estimates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 385-397, August.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annegues, Ana Claudia & Figueiredo, Erik Alencar de & Souza, Wallace Patrick Santos de Farias, 2015. "Determinants of unfair inequality in Brazil, 1995 and 2009," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Erik Figueiredo & José Silva Netto Junior, 2014.
"More equal but not so fair: an analysis of Brazilian income distribution from 1995 to 2009,"
Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1325-1337, June.
- Erik Alencar de Figueiredo & José Luis da Silva Netto Júnior, 2012. "More Equal But Not So Fair- an Analysis of Brazilian Income Distribution from 1995 to 2009," Série Textos para Discussão (Working Papers) 11, Programa de Pós-Graduação em Economia - PPGE, Universidade Federal da Paraíba.
- Groot, Loek & van der Linde, Daan & Vincent, Charlotte, 2018. "Inequality of opportunity in the United Kingdom, 1991–2008," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1255-1271.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsdec:qt0gq4z4m9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.