A Note on the Measurement of Unfair Inequality in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowell, Frank A., 1980. "Generalized entropy and the measurement of distributional change," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 147-159, January.
- Almås, Ingvild & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Lind, Jo Thori & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2011. "Measuring unfair (in)equality," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 488-499, August.
- Cowell, Frank & Flachaire, Emmanuel & Bandyopadhyay, Sanghamitra, 2009.
"Goodness-of-fit: an economic approach,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
25433, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Frank A. Cowell, 2009. "Goodness-of-Fit: An Economic Approach," Economics Series Working Papers 444, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Frank A Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2009. "Goodness-of-Fit: An Economic Approach," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 101, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Frank A. Cowell, 1985. "Measures of Distributional Change: An Axiomatic Approach," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 135-151.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2012.
"Accounting for family background when designing optimal income taxes: a microeconometric simulation analysis,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 741-761, January.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Colombino, Ugo, 2009. "Accounting for Family Background when Designing Optimal Income Taxes: A Microeconometric Simulation Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4598, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2010. "Accounting for family background when designing optimal income taxes: A microeconometric simulation analysis," Working Papers 157, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2010. "Accounting for Family Background when Designing Optimal Income Taxes. A Microeconometric Simulation Analysis," Discussion Papers 619, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Walter Bossert, 1996. "Redistribution and compensation (*)," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(3), pages 343-355.
- Kurt Devooght, 2008. "To Each the Same and to Each his Own: A Proposal to Measure Responsibility-Sensitive Income Inequality," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(298), pages 280-295, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Distribution; Unfairness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-11-00567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.