Accessible Cities and Regions: A Framework for Sustainable Transport and Urbanism in the 21st Century
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Aug 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 109 McLaughlin Hall, Mail Code 1720, Berkeley, CA 94720-1720|
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/its/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R Cervero & T Rood & B Appleyard, 1999. "Tracking accessibility: employment and housing opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(7), pages 1259-1278, July.
- R Cervero & T Rood & B Appleyard, 1999. "Tracking Accessibility: Employment and Housing Opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 31(7), pages 1259-1278, July.
- Cervero, Robert & Duncan, Michael, 2002. "Residential Self Selection and Rail Commuting: A Nested Logit Analysis," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1wg020cd, University of California Transportation Center.
- Handy, Susan, 1993. "Regional Versus Local Accessibility: Implications for Nonwork Travel," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2z79q67d, University of California Transportation Center.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Nishii, Kazuo & Kondo, Katsunao, 1992. "Trip linkages of urban railway commuters under time-space constraints: Some empirical observations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-44, February.
- Deller, Steven C. & McConnon, James Jr. C. & Stone, Kenneth E., 1991. "The Measurement of a Communityï¾’S Retail Market," Staff General Research Papers 11229, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cervero, Robert, 1989. "Jobs-Housing Balancing and Regional Mobility," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7mx3k73h, University of California Transportation Center.
- David Levinson, 1998. "Accessibility and the Journey to Work," Working Papers 199802, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Wachs, Martin & Kumagai, T. Gordon, 1973. "Physical accessibility as a social indicator," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 437-456, October.
- Bertolini, L. & le Clercq, F. & Kapoen, L., 2005. "Sustainable accessibility: a conceptual framework to integrate transport and land use plan-making. Two test-applications in the Netherlands and a reflection on the way forward," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 207-220, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt27g2q0cx. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.