An Assessment of the Near-Term Costs of Hydrogen Refueling Stations and Station Components
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lipman, Timothy E. & Edwards, Jennifer L. & Kammen, Daniel M., 2004. "Fuel cell system economics: comparing the costs of generating power with stationary and motor vehicle PEM fuel cell systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 101-125, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher R. Knittel, 2012.
"Reducing Petroleum Consumption from Transportation,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 93-118, Winter.
- Christopher R. Knittel, 2012. "Reducing Petroleum Consumption from Transportation," NBER Working Papers 17724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas, Michael A & Ogden, J, 2010. "An Analysis of Near-Term Hydrogen Vehicle Rollout Scenarios for Southern California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt92b440q8, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- repec:eee:appene:v:196:y:2017:i:c:p:229-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ogden, Joan & Nicholas, Michael, 2011. "Analysis of a "cluster" strategy for introducing hydrogen vehicles in Southern California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 1923-1938, April.
- Kornbluth, Kurt & Greenwood, Jason & Jordan, Eddie & McCaffrey, Zach & Erickson, Paul A., 2012. "Economic feasibility of hydrogen enrichment for reducing NOx emissions from landfill gas power generation alternatives: A comparison of the levelized cost of electricity with present strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 333-339.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsdav:qt51c0937x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucdus.html .