If Youâ€™re So Smart, Why Arenâ€™t You the Boss? Explaining the Persistent Vertical Gender Gap in Management
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||24 May 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iir_iirwps/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dan A. Black & Amelia M. Haviland & Seth G. Sanders & Lowell J. Taylor, 2008. "Gender Wage Disparities among the Highly Educated," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(3), pages 630-659.
- Scott E. Carrell & Marianne E. Page & James E. West, 2010.
"Sex and Science: How Professor Gender Perpetuates the Gender Gap,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 125(3), pages 1101-1144, August.
- Scott E. Carrell & Marianne E. Page & James E. West, 2009. "Sex and Science: How Professor Gender Perpetuates the Gender Gap," NBER Working Papers 14959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2010.
"Dynamics of the Gender Gap for Young Professionals in the Financial and Corporate Sectors,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 228-55, July.
- Goldin, Claudia D. & Bertrand, Marianne & Katz, Lawrence F., 2010. "Dynamics of the Gender Gap for Young Professionals in the Financial and Corporate Sectors," Scholarly Articles 8810041, Harvard University Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:indrel:qt1xf2r797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.