Adjustment under different trade strategies: a mean-variance analysis with a CGE model of the Yugoslav economy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 207 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley, CA 94720-3310|
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/are_ucb/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sapir, Andre, 1980.
"Economic Growth and Factor Substitution: What Happened to the Yugoslav Miracle?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 294-313, June.
- André Sapir, 1980. "Economic growth and factor substitution: what happened to the Yugoslav miracle?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8294, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Adelman, Irma & Yeldan, Erinc & Sarris, Alexander & Roland-Holst, David W., 1989. "Optimal adjustment to trade shocks under alternative development strategies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 451-505.
- Adelman, Irma & Berck, Peter, 1989. "Food Security Policy in a Stochastic World," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2mc7132p, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Sarris, Alexander H., 1985. "Food security and agricultural production strategies under risk in Egypt," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 85-111.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1974. "International trade under uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 243-259, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt7bz20689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.