The Cournot-Ricardo Solution under Domestic Free Movement of Labour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Priscila Ferreira, 2019. "Market competition and executive pay," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 115-115, February.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1974. "International trade under uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 243-259, August.
- E. Young Song & Chan‐Hyun Sohn, 2012.
"Intra‐industry Trade and Industry Distribution of Productivity: A Cournot–Ricardo Approach,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 461-482, April.
- E. Young Song & Chan-Hyun Sohn, 2011. "Intra-industry Trade and Industry Distribution of Productivity: A Cournot-Ricardo Approach," Working Papers 1120, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Wilson, Charles A, 1980. "On the General Structure of Ricardian Models with a Continuum of Goods: Applications to Growth, Tariff Theory, and Technical Change," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1675-1702, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Espinosa, Alexandra M., 2013. "Dynamic conditions for smooth convergence in the Ricardo–Mill model under commitment of trade and continuum of goods," MPRA Paper 52181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William R Kerr, 2018.
"Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 32(1), pages 163-182.
- William R. Kerr, 2013. "Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-039, Harvard Business School.
- William R. Kerr, 2013. "Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns," NBER Working Papers 19657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerr,William Robert, 2017. "Heterogeneous technology diffusion and Ricardian trade patterns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8027, The World Bank.
- William R. Kerr, 2016. "Heterogeneous Technology Diffusion and Ricardian Trade Patterns," CESifo Working Paper Series 6216, CESifo.
- Regolo, Julie, 2013. "Export diversification: How much does the choice of the trading partner matter?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 329-342.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1979. "A Theory of International Trade Under Uncertainty," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123396501 edited by Shell, Karl, December.
- Stibora, Joachim & de Vaal, Albert, 2007. "Trade policy in a Ricardian model with a continuum of goods under nonhomothetic preferences," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 350-377, September.
- Zhu, Susan Chun & Trefler, Daniel, 2005. "Trade and inequality in developing countries: a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 21-48, January.
- Gintautas Radvila & Violeta Šilingienė, 2020. "Designing Remuneration Systems of Organizations for Sustainable HRM: The Core Characteristics of an Emerging Field," International Journal of Human Resource Studies, Macrothink Institute, vol. 10(2), pages 252279-2522, December.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Autor, David, 2011.
"Skills, Tasks and Technologies: Implications for Employment and Earnings,"
Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 12, pages 1043-1171,
- Daron Acemoglu & David Autor, 2010. "Skills, Tasks and Technologies: Implications for Employment and Earnings," NBER Working Papers 16082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cuddington, John T & Liang, Hong & Lu, Shihua, 1996.
"Uncertainty, Trade, and Capital Flows in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(3), pages 192-224, October.
- John T. Cuddington & Hong Liang & Shihua Lu, 1996. "Uncertainty, Trade, and Capital Flows in Sub-Saharan Africa," International Finance 9602002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruhul Salim & Amirul Islam & Harry Bloch, 2018. "Patterns And Determinants Of Intra-Industry Trade In Southeast Asia: Evidence From The Automotive And Electrical Appliances Sectors," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 63(03), pages 647-665, June.
- Van Kooten, G. C. & Spriggs, John & Schmitz, Andrew, 1989. "The Impact of Canadian Commodity Stabilization Programs on Risk Reduction and the Supply of Agricultural Commodities," Working Papers 244037, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- J. Peter Neary, 2016.
"International Trade in General Oligopolistic Equilibrium,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 669-698, September.
- Peter Neary, 2015. "International Trade in General Oligopolistic Equilibrium," Economics Series Working Papers 769, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- J. Peter Neary, 2015. "International Trade in General Oligopolistic Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 5671, CESifo.
- van Bergeijk, Peter A. G. & van Marrewijk, Charles, 1995. "Why do sanctions need time to work? Adjustment, learning and anticipation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 75-86, April.
- Cieślik, Andrzej & Parteka, Aleksandra, 2021. "Relative Productivity, Country Size and Export Diversification," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 28-44.
- Michele Di Maio & Marco Valente, 2006. "Uncertainty, Optimal Specialization and Growth," LEM Papers Series 2006/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Juyoung Cheong & Shino Takayama & Terence Yeo, 2013. "Preferential Trade Agreements and Welfare: General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 482, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Michele Di Maio & Marco Valente, 2013. "Uncertainty, Specialization and Government Intervention," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 215-243, May.
- Hiller, Victor & Raffin, Natacha, 2020.
"Firms’ social responsibility and workers’ motivation at the industry equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 131-149.
- Victor Hiller & Natacha Raffin, 2020. "Firms’ social responsibility and workers’ motivation at the industry equilibrium," Post-Print hal-02876970, HAL.
- Paul Rienstra-Munnicha & Calum G. Turvey, 2002.
"The Relationship between Exports, Credit Risk and Credit Guarantees,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 50(3), pages 281-296, November.
- Rienstra-Munnicha, Paul & Turvey, Calum G., 2002. "The Relationship Between Exports, Credit Risk And Credit Guarantees," Working Papers 34115, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Rienstra-Munnicha, Paul & Turvey, Calum G., 2002. "The Relationship Between Exports, Credit Risk And Credit Guarantees," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19583, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rodrigo Adao & Arnaud Costinot & Dave Donaldson, 2017.
"Nonparametric Counterfactual Predictions in Neoclassical Models of International Trade,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(3), pages 633-689, March.
- Rodrigo Adao & Arnaud Costinot & Dave Donaldson, 2015. "Nonparametric Counterfactual Predictions in Neoclassical Models of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 21401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsRicardo-Mill; Ricardo-Cournot; Intra-industry; Labour mobility;
All these keywords.
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:18:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10842-017-0258-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.