The Cournot-Ricardo Solution under Domestic Free Movement of Labour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Priscila Ferreira, 2019. "Market competition and executive pay," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 115-115, February.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1974. "International trade under uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 243-259, August.
- E. Young Song & Chan‐Hyun Sohn, 2012.
"Intra‐industry Trade and Industry Distribution of Productivity: A Cournot–Ricardo Approach,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 461-482, April.
- E. Young Song & Chan-Hyun Sohn, 2011. "Intra-industry Trade and Industry Distribution of Productivity: A Cournot-Ricardo Approach," Working Papers 1120, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Wilson, Charles A, 1980. "On the General Structure of Ricardian Models with a Continuum of Goods: Applications to Growth, Tariff Theory, and Technical Change," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(7), pages 1675-1702, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRicardo-Mill; Ricardo-Cournot; Intra-industry; Labour mobility;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:18:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10842-017-0258-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.