Intra-industry Trade and Industry Distribution of Productivity: A Cournot-Ricardo Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- E. Young Song & Chan‐Hyun Sohn, 2012. "Intra‐industry Trade and Industry Distribution of Productivity: A Cournot–Ricardo Approach," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 461-482, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernhofen, Daniel M., 1999.
"Intra-industry trade and strategic interaction: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 225-244, February.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M., 1998. "Intra-industry trade and strategic interaction: Theory and evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 77-96, June.
- Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Trade and production, 1976-99," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2701, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Regolo, Julie, 2013. "Export diversification: How much does the choice of the trading partner matter?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 329-342.
- Song, E. Young & Zhao , Chen, 2012.
"Does Specialization Matter for Trade Imbalance at Industry Level?,"
East Asian Economic Review,
Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 16(3), pages 227-247, September.
- E. Yong Song & Chen Zhao, 2012. "Does Specialization Matter for Trade Imbalance at Industry Level?," Working Papers 1210, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Julie Regolo, 2013. "Export Diversification: How Much Does the Choice of the Trading Partner Matter?," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 13072, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
More about this item
KeywordsIntra-industry trade; specialization; Cournot; labor productivity; industry distribution;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgo:wpaper:1120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jung Hur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/risogkr.html .