A response to the commentary on “Compensated Successful Efforts”
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pirard, R. & Combes, J.-L. & Combes Motel, P., 2009. "A response to the commentary on "Compensated Successful Efforts"," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2179-2181, June.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Romain Pirard, 2009. "A response to the commentary on “Compensated Successful Efforts”," Post-Print hal-00387509, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scrieciu, S. Serban, 2007. "Can economic causes of tropical deforestation be identified at a global level?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 603-612, May.
- Tacconi, Luca, 2009. "Compensated successful efforts for avoided deforestation vs compensated reductions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2469-2472, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdi:wpaper:1024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .