From Sunspots to Black Holes: Singular dynamics in macroeconomic models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brito, Paulo, 2016. "Government debt, fiscal rules and singular growth dynamics," MPRA Paper 74617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsslow-fast singularities; impasse singularities; macroeconomic dynamics; temporary indeterminacy;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2016-07-16 (German Papers)
- NEP-HPE-2016-07-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-07-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdf:wpaper:2016/6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yongdeng Xu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecscfuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .