Worker Mobility, Job Displacement and Wage Dynamics: Italy 1985-91
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart, Mark B & Swaffield, Joanna K, 1999.
"Low Pay Dynamics and Transition Probabilities,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(261), pages 23-42, February.
- Stewart, M.B. & Swaffield, J.K., 1997. "Low Pay Dynamics and Transition Probabilities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 495, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Nickell & Patricia Jones & Glenda Quintini, 2002.
"A Picture of Job Insecurity Facing British Men,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 1-27, January.
- Nickell, Stephen & Jones, Tracy & Quintini, Glenda, 2000. "A picture of job insecurity facing British men," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20141, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patricia Tracy Jones & Stephen Nickell & Glenda Quintini, 2000. "A Picture of Job Insecurity Facing British Men," CEP Discussion Papers dp0479, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Vilhuber, 2009.
"Adjusting Imperfect Data: Overview and Case Studies,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Structure of Wages: An International Comparison, pages 59-80
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Vilhuber, 2004. "Adjusting imperfect data: overview and case studies," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2004-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lars Vilhuber, 2007. "Adjusting Imperfect Data: Overview and Case Studies," NBER Working Papers 12977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Contini & Roberto Leombruni & Lia Pacelli & Claudia Villosio, 2007. "Wage Mobility and Dynamics in Italy in the 90's," NBER Working Papers 13029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wplabo:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.