Mutual Absolute Continuity of Multiple Priors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2006.
"Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1447-1498, November.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2004. "Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 12, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Kreps, David M, 1979. "A Representation Theorem for "Preference for Flexibility"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 565-577, May.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2001.
"Risk, Ambiguity, and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 864-890, November.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity, and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7616, David K. Levine.
- Massimo Marinacci & Paolo Ghirardato, 2001. "Risk, ambiguity, and the separation of utility and beliefs," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 21-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ghirardato, Paolo & Marinacci, Massimo, 2000. "Risk, Ambigity and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Working Papers 1085, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Massimo Marinacci, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity and the Separation of Utility and Beliefs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1143, Econometric Society.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Schneider, Martin, 2003. "Recursive multiple-priors," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 1-31, November.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel, Engelage, 2011. "Optimal stopping with dynamic variational preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 2042-2074, September.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Riedel, Frank, 2013.
"Intertemporal equilibria with Knightian uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1582-1605.
- Rose-Anne Dana & Franck Riedel, 2013. "Intertemporal Equilibria with Knightian uncertainty," Post-Print hal-00927170, HAL.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Riedel, Frank, 2017. "Intertemporal equilibria with Knightian uncertainty," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 440, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Rose Anne Dana & Frank Riedel, 2013. "Intertemporal equilibria with Knightian Uncertainty," Working Papers 2013-16, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Echenique, Federico, 2008. "Ordinal notions of submodularity," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1243-1245, December.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grant, Simon & Meneghel, Idione & Tourky, Rabee, 2013. "Savage Games: A Theory of Strategic Interaction with Purely Subjective Uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151501, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0979-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Vorbrink, Jörg, 2014. "Financial markets with volatility uncertainty," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 64-78.
- Bade, Sophie, 2011. "Ambiguous act equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 246-260, March.
- Grant, Simon & Meneghel, Idione & Tourky, Rabee, 2016. "Savage games," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 11(2), May.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-016 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:173:y:2018:i:c:p:257-288 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMutual absolute continuity; Multiple priors;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.