The Capability Concept and the Evolution of European Social Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Deakin & Hannah Reed, 2000. "The Contested Meaning of Labour Market Flexibility: Economic Theory and the Discourse of European Integration," Working Papers wp162, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
Keywordscapabilities; welfare state; social rights; European Union law;
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2005-05-07 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EEC-2005-05-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2005-05-07 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2005-05-07 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .