Report NEP-EEC-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerlach, Stefan, 2004. "Interest Rate Setting by the ECB: Words and Deeds," CEPR Discussion Papers 4775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pagano, Marco & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2004. "The European Bond Markets Under EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 4779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200563 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2005. "Were Verbal Efforts to Support the Euro Effective? A High-Frequency Analysis of ECB Statements," DNB Working Papers 033, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Wilko Bolt & David B. Humphrey, 2005. "Public Good Aspects of TARGET: Natural Monopoly, Scale Economies, and Cost Allocation," DNB Working Papers 036, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Herzog, Bodo, 2005. "Why do bigger countries have more problems with the Stability and Growth Pact?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 40, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Deakin, 2005. "The Capability Concept and the Evolution of European Social Policy," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp303, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Maria Paula Fontoura & Nuno Crespo, 2004. "Integration of CEECs into EU Markets: Structural Change and Convergence," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/15, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Alberto Alesina & Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 2005. "Work and Leisure in the U.S. and Europe: Why So Different?," NBER Working Papers 11278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raquel Fonseca & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2005. "Welfare Effects of Social Security Reforms Across Europe : the Case of France and Italy," CSEF Working Papers 138, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:ifs:cemmap:wp02/05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giacomo De Giorgi, 2005. "Long-term effects of a mandatory multistage program: the New Deal for young people in the UK," IFS Working Papers W05/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Antonio Afonso & Carla Scaglioni, 2005. "Public Services Efficiency Provision in Italian Regions: a Non-Parametric Analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/02, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Santiago Budria & Javier Díaz-Jiménez, 2005. "Economic Inequality in Spain: The European Union Household Panel Dataset," Labor and Demography 0505001, EconWPA.
- Talat Mahmood & Sara Geerdes & Klaus Schömann, 2005. "Unmet Labour Demand in Europe - Chances for Immigrants?," CIG Working Papers SP II 2005-07, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).