Report NEP-CDM-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucy F. Ackert & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Mark Rider, 2004. "Tax Policy Design in The Presence of Social Preferences: Some Experimental Evidence," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0425, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Nathan Litwin, . "Defending an Unjust System: How Johnson v. Bush Upheld Felon Disenfranchisement and Perpetuated Voter Inequality in Florida," Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal uconn_cpilj-1007, University of Connecticut School of Law.
- De Sinopoli, F. & Iannantuoni, G., 2005. "On Asymmetric Behaviors if Voting is Costly," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0521, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Simon Deakin, 2005. "The Capability Concept and the Evolution of European Social Policy," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp303, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Maravall Rodríguez, Carlos, 2005. "A spatial election with common values," UC3M Working papers. Economics we052011, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Maravall Rodríguez, Carlos, 2005. "On committed citizen-candidates," UC3M Working papers. Economics we052112, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200551 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-04-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fan-chin Kung, 2005. "Formation of Collective Decision-Making Units: Stability and a Solution," Game Theory and Information 0505002, EconWPA, revised 21 Jun 2005.