Report NEP-PKE-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Greg Hannsgen, 2005. "The Disutility of International Debt: Analytical Results and Methodological Implications," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0505001, EconWPA.
- John Bower & Nawal Kamel, 2005. "Commodity Price Insurance:A Keynesian Idea Revisited," Others 0504012, EconWPA.
- Siong Hook Law & Panicos Demetriades, 2005. "Openness, Institutions and Financial Development," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- G. Buenstorf, 2005. "How Useful Is Universal Darwinism as a Framework to Study Competition and Industrial Evolution?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Simon Deakin, 2005. "The Capability Concept and the Evolution of European Social Policy," Working Papers wp303, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ajit Singh, 2005. "FDI, Globalisation and Economic Development - Towards Reforming National and International Rules of the Game," Working Papers wp304, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Richard M. Bird & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Benno Torgler, 2004. "Societal Institutions and Tax Effort in Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0406, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M. Bird & Eric M. Zolt, 2005. "Redistribution via Taxation: The Limited Role of the Personal Income Tax in Developing Countries (2005)," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0507, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.