Redistribution via Taxation: The Limited Role of the Personal Income Tax in Developing Countries (2005)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsRedistribution; Taxation; Personal Income; and Developing Countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-05-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2005-05-07 (Development)
- NEP-PKE-2005-05-07 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-2005-05-07 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2005-05-07 (Public Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2005-05-07 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .