Report NEP-CWA-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard M. Bird & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Benno Torgler, 2004. "Societal Institutions and Tax Effort in Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0406, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M. Bird & Eric M. Zolt, 2005. "Redistribution via Taxation: The Limited Role of the Personal Income Tax in Developing Countries (2005)," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0507, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2004. "Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 4772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kompal Sinha, 2005. "Household Characteristics and Calorie Intake in Rural India: A Quantile Regression Approach," ASARC Working Papers 2005-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Prasen Daimari & SK Mishra, 2005. "A Study on Structure of the Economy of Udalguri Sub-Division, Assam (India)," Urban/Regional 0504011, EconWPA.
- Patricia Justino, 2004. "Redistribution, Inequality and Political Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 05, Households in Conflict Network.