The Cost of Improving Gas Supply Security in the Baltic States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Florent Silve & Pierre Noël, 2010. "Cost Curves for Gas Supply Security: The Case of Bulgaria," Working Papers EPRG 1031, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Silve, F. & Noel, P., 2010. "Cost Curves for Gas Supply Security: The Case of Bulgaria," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1056, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Winzer, Christian, 2012. "Conceptualizing energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 36-48.
- Christian Winzer, 2011. "Conceptualising Energy Security," Working Papers EPRG 1123, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Sachi Findlater & Pierre Noël, 2010. "Gas Supply Security in the Baltic States: A Qualitative Assessment," Working Papers EPRG 1008, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- repec:reg:rpubli:33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damigos, D. & Tourkolias, C. & Diakoulaki, D., 2009. "Households' willingness to pay for safeguarding security of natural gas supply in electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2008-2017, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2012-02-01 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2012-02-01 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2012-02-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-02-01 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2012-02-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jake Dyer to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.