|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Judge Business School Cambridge, United Kingdom
University of Cambridge
: +44 (0) 1223 339 700
+44 (0) 1223 339 701
Trumpington Street, Cambridge, CB2 1AG
RePEc:edi:jicamuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Noël, P. & Findlater, S. & Chyong, C. K., 2012. "The Cost of Improving Gas Supply Security in the Baltic States," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1204, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Noël, P. & Findlater, S. & Chyong, C. K., 2012.
"The Cost of Improving Gas Supply Security in the Baltic States,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1204, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pierre Noel & Sachi Findlater & Chi Kong Chyong, 2013. "Baltic Gas Supply Security: Divided We Stand?," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2012-02-01. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2012-02-01. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2012-02-01. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2012-02-01. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2012-02-01. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sachi Findlater should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.