Report NEP-EEC-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filippo Brutti & Philip Sauré, 2012. "Transmission of Sovereign Risk in the Euro Crisis," Working Papers 12.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Working Papers 2011.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timo Baas & Herbert Brücker, 2012. "The macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion: evidence for Germany and the UK," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012010, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2012. "Assessing the Trade Impact of the European Neighborhood Policy on EU-MED Free Trade Area," Working Paper Series 3112, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Mubariz Hasanov & Tolga Omay, 2012. "The Relationship between Inflation, output growth, and their Uncertainties: Evidence from selected CEE countries," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20128, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Noël, P. & Findlater, S. & Chyong, C. K., 2012. "The Cost of Improving Gas Supply Security in the Baltic States," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1204, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Laenen, Wout & Moons, Cindy & Persyn, Damiaan, 2011. "The effect of labour taxes on labour demand: a comparison between Belgium and neighbouring countries," Working Papers 2011/25, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Patrick Criqui & Silvana Mima, 2012. "European climate -- energy security nexus: A model based scenario analysis," Post-Print halshs-00661043, HAL.
- Lee E. Ohanian & Andrea Raffo, 2011. "Aggregate hours worked in OECD countries: new measurement and implications for business cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 1039, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Boissin, Romain, 2012. "Are financial analysts of IPO firms under pressure: the European evidence," MPRA Paper 36057, University Library of Munich, Germany.